Make More Money as a Coach: How to Make 5 Times More from Your Signature Program or Service
Confession: I’m a major fan of this one feature of Real Simple Magazine which shows new uses for old things. It has great ideas like taking an empty Kleenex box and using it to hold all those plastic bags you may have in your kitchen. It always has at least one ideas that makes you think, “That’s so cool, why didn’t I think of that?” When it comes to your business as a coach, you can use this same concept to make more money with what you already have. Take for example your signature program or service (the one that seems to sell best). Have you thought about leveraging it to create more income streams? It’s a great way to also build your influence as a brand.
I’ve got five ideas below for you on how you can make more money from your signature program or service.
- Take a part of it and create a VIP day experience out of it (in-person or virtual).
- This is a great way to add in $1,000-$10,000+ to your bottom line without having to very hard. Sell just one or two of these a month and you’ll make a lot more money without much more effort. VIP days are also a great option to serve customers who want results fast and want the most private time with you.
- Turn it into a conference.
- This is a great option to expand your brand and have others see you as an industry expert. This will take more work depending on how large of a conference you plan to put on. However, if you make the goal be to sell the attendees on your programs and services, you can make a lot more money that way because your market will be gathered for you in one room.
- Take a part of your system and use it to create a small in-person (or virtual) one-day group workshop or mastermind event.
- Workshops and mastermind events are a nice way to create a community atmosphere. There’s just something magical that happens when a few people come together and brainstorm ideas for each other. And you can easily have their next step be to sign up for your bigger program or service as a way to go further with the info they got at the event.
- Use your program/service as inspiration to create a speech you give where at the end you sell that same program/service.
- I’m a big fan of speaking as a way to get yourself out there and make more money. When your signature speech gives people a glimpse into your offers, it’s easier to get sales at the end of it.
- Turn it into a product. You can make a home study kit.
- Home study kits are a perfect way to share your expertise without giving away so much of your private time. They also help you serve the people who want your expertise but can’t afford to work with you one-on-one.
But what if you don’t yet have a signature program or service? Or you have one but it isn’t selling as well as you would like? Or you have one but you really want to add a new offering? You’ve got to make sure that your offerings are (or will be) at their most profitable before expanding them out. Because when they are at their most profitable that means your market loves them, gets results from them, and easily sees why they should spend money on them.
So here’s your next step. I’ve got a great webinar coming up called “Packaged and Profitable: How Coaches Can Create Programs and Services People Can’t Wait to Buy” and you’ll want to register here. That way, you won’t miss your chance at creating income streams that will help you make more money as a coach.