Brand Case Study: The Food Babe Brand Movement
How do you turn your personal brand into a movement? People ask me this question a lot.
I was working with a private client today and sharing with her examples of different movements for her brand. And one of the websites we looked at together was especially awesome. So, this week I wanted to share that same website with you. It’s about Vani Hari, the Food Babe, who was named as one of the most influential people on the internet by Time Magazine.
It shows how bringing your personal brand into your business and getting super clear on your stand is a way to really make a big impact, reach bigger audiences and make a lot of money along the way.
Watch this case study video of this brand movement and you’ll be inspired (promise!)
Take a peek over my shoulder as I analyze her brand movement.
What she’s doing is allowing her to touch a lot of lives.
Here are some of the benefits I cover:
- She’s gotten MAJOR publicity (your jaw will drop when you see what I mean)
- She’s getting companies to change how they make their products
- She’s positioning herself as an expert in several powerful ways
- She’s connecting with people on a deep level (I’ll show you how in the video)
- She’s growing her business and making lots of money in a few key ways (watch to see what I mean)
- And much more 🙂
I hope you get lots of inspiration because YOU can do this too. In the video I mentioned that I would share a URL in my email about how we can connect to discuss your movement. I’m also sharing it right here on the blog as well.